You Don’t Have Time To Hunt For Answers
As an entrepreneur, time is your most precious commodity. So why are you wasting time hunting, googling, and guessing at answers to your most precious business questions?
The Lab–our entrepreneurial resource library & support community–gives you 3 ways to get FAST answers to your most urgent questions.
We help business owners help themselves.
MASSIVE RESOURCE LIBRARY
Want to know how to hire a VA, launch a new product, or price your work? We have a blueprint for that.
SMART SUPPORT COMMUNITY
There are over 400 seasoned business owners you can ask for help: coaches, copywriters, brand experts, designers, project managers, and more.
Hi, I’m Tara Gentile and I’ve been working with business owners for over 7 years to help them earn more customers, cash, and influence.
Here’s Why People Think We’re Crazy
We know that a community needs to be the right fit for you. We know you need to feel confident in your ability to get what you need. You want to make sure it works for you.
That’s why we open up our entire library, community, and mentor calls to you before we take your hard-earned money.
Get your questions answered, use our training, pick my brain–ALL FREE for 10 days.
WHO WE ARE
Lab members are coaches, writers, makers, PhDs, therapists, and designers. They’re copywriters, brand strategists, and scrapbooking superstars. Their experiences are diverse. Their businesses come in all shapes & sizes.
I’m Tara Gentile and a Lab membership is your access to me, this community of New Economy business owners, and the resources I’ve designed to serve businesses just like yours.
My specialty is pushing business owners who are already doing great work (whether for one or one million) to the next level of success.
I work with entrepreneurs to craft more effective marketing campaigns, more compelling sales processes, and more profitable business models. I often work with budding superstars to create leveraged income opportunities and backstage muses to construct sustainable models for working intimately with the people who bring them joy. I also work with artists, makers, and designers of all types to help them connect with more customers, develop customer-focused offerings, and bring in more money.
WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON?
Lab members are working to:
- Take their messages to a bigger audience and attract positive, challenging new customers.
- Leverage their big ideas in the form of a program or book to maximize profit & impact.
- Discover business models that allow them less time at the desk or more time in deep development.
- Push beyond trading time for money.
- Find the ease of owning a business and stop letting their businesses own them.
Unlock magnetic brands that represent how they serve their clients best.
Here’s what’s included with your Lab membership:
- Twice monthly Q&A calls with business strategist Tara Gentile. Ask your questions, get answers.
- Our community of success-focused and vision-driven microbusiness owners just like you where you can ask your pressing business questions and get real-time answers from members, Quiet Power Strategy® Certified Strategists, and Tara.
- Access to Tara’s tactical resources including signature courses like The Living Room Strategy, Sales Page Kick Start, and The Customer Perspective Process™, the Launch Lab, Brand Positioning Reboot, and more…
- Library of webinars including resources on Landing Pages for Relationship Marketers, The Unconventional Power of a Pre-Mortem, Make Your Business Fascinating, and more…
- Guided business experiments on topics like advertising, SEO, prototyping, and more from subject-level experts like Natasha Vorompiova, Claire Pelletreau, and Lacy Boggs, as well as entrepreneurs like you who share their wisdom with our community.
The resources in this library are valued at over $3500. Coaching with Tara starts at $10,000 and has a waiting period of a 3-4 months or more.
WHAT DOES A MEMBERSHIP COST?
FREE 10-day trial. Then, just $59 per month.
To get your questions answered and get back to growing your business, request your FREE TRIAL invitation to The Lab today.
You’ve got questions.
We’ve got answers.
Will this work for me?
We have members in a diverse set of fields: web design, fine art, copywriting, career coaching, music industry education, curriculum design, micromanufacturing, homewares, scrapbooking, and more. Our resources are built for all types of businesses to use and are based on core principles that many programs leave out.
If you want to hear from people in your industry, we can most likely hook you up. If you want to hear from people outside your bubble, we can definitely help with that too. Our goal is to get you the resources you need to create your next breakthrough.
Do I have time for this?
If you’re like most business owners we know, you’re currently spending hours per day looking for the answers you need. We aim to put those answers in 1 place for you so you always know where to go to get help.
You don’t have time to NOT use this. Whether you ask me on a mentor call, pose your question to the community, navigate the Lab library, or use our concierge support team to find what you need, we’ll do our very best to put you on the path forward as quickly as possible.
What kind of businesses belong to The Lab?
All sorts. We’ve got life coaches, illustrators, yarn dyers, health coaches, photographers, scrapbook designers, web designers, a tutor, a gardener, writers, and all sorts of others. They all run “microbusinesses” and they all believe that doesn’t mean getting by with less, but instead doing more with a lean & mean attitude.
Can I cancel any time?
Yes. Cancel any time.
What programs are included in The Lab membership?
All of them. Website Kick Start, Email Marketing Kick Start, Product Development 101, Marketing ReWired, The Customer Perspective Process, Sales Page Kick Start, The Living Room Strategy, Make Your Business Fascinating, and the Content Strategy Lab. You also get Tara’s three digital guides, The Art of Earning, The Art of Growth, and Quiet Power Strategy.
When are the monthly calls and what if I miss them?
Monthly calls are the 1st Wednesday at 8:30am Pacific/11:30am Eastern and the 3rd Thursday at 12pm Pacific/3pm Eastern. Every so often they need to be rescheduled due to Tara’s family or travel schedule. If you’re going to miss a call, you can drop your question in the Google+ community and Tara will answer it on the call. You can grab your answer on the recording!